The Sheffield Complete Course in Interior Design.
Tuition & Payment Plans
Option #1 = Pay in Full (Save $300)
- Make one payment of $1199 and receive all your course materials plus a set of bonus gifts described in the catalog
Option #2 = Monthly Payment Plan
- Get started for a low down payment of just $39
- Make monthly payments of $49
- Total tuition = $1499
See our Refund Policy
Learn interior design from the best in the business.
Sheffield's interior design program is our oldest and most popular Course. It offers the quintessential Sheffield experience. For over twenty years we have prepared people for successful careers in interior design and decoration.
You're probably interested in interior design because you have a natural flair for color, space, and style. But to make the most of your natural talents you need proper training. Sheffield's Interior Design Course will give you the knowledge you need to become a fantastic designer. We'll develop your "designer's eye," teaching you how to combine fabrics, flooring, and furniture for a harmonious interior. And at the same time, we'll give you the practical business information you'll need to start your own career.
Many students of the Sheffield Interior Design Course aspire to become full-time interior designers. Others want to earn some extra money through freelance work. Still others want their own homes to look as if they were decorated by a professional. Whatever your goal, our comprehensive interior design program will help you become a well-trained designer with sophisticated professional know-how.
Your Comprehensive Interior Design Training Includes:
- 30 complete, beautifully illustrated Lessons Booklets that cover every important aspect of interior design.
- Six Training DVDs that allow you to observe the pros at work.
- "Listen and Learn" audio CDs featuring discussions with professional decorators that reinforce the important concepts from your lessons.
- Six Design Projects that will be evaluated by a professional interior designer.
- Unlimited access to a Student Advisor.
- Complete drafting kit.
- Custom furniture template.
- 10-foot steel measuring tape.
- Business set-up kit.
- Checklists and questionnaires to help you plan complex interior design projects.
- Room Reference Booklet.
- Reference Guides created especially for Sheffield by a team of professional interior designers.
- Slipcase for storage of your lesson booklets.
- Certificate of Completion.
We're so sure you'll be satisfied with your Course, we offer a No Risk Refund Policy unlike any in the industry. Find out more by calling 800-445-7279 or by clicking here for a FREE catalog or enrolling right now! Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to start your new career in interior design and decoration!
Here's what some of our graduates have to say about Sheffield's Interior Design Course.
"This Course was fabulous. The teachers work with you on a personal level to make you feel as if you're in a class. Because of Sheffield I am now working as a professional interior designer with an established clientele."
Michelle C., Virginia.
"First, I must say that this Course was excellent! I especially appreciated the opportunity
to work and study at my own pace. Had that not been possible, I would have missed being able
to say that I'm an interior designer and I probably would not have the job I have now."
John S., Minnesota.
"As a stay-at-home mother it was the best way to learn a new trade. I do like to
study independently, be able to set my own pace and goals, and this was possible
through your school. To have a tutor accompany me through the last two-and-a-half
years was something I truly appreciated."
Pia W., California.