The Sheffield Complete Course in Wedding & Event Planning
Tuition & Payment Plans
Option #1 = Pay in Full (Save $400)
- Make one payment of $799 and receive all your course materials plus a set of bonus gifts described in the catalog
Option #2 = Monthly Payment Plan
- Get started for a low down payment of just $39
- Make monthly payments of $49
- Total tuition = $1199
See our Refund Policy
Turn Your Love for Party Planning into a Career.
Wedding and event planning is an incredibly exciting and fast-growing field. Nowadays, many brides — and their mothers — are too busy to devote months of time to planning a wedding. And the modern bride feels that it's very important to host a special day that will be remembered as an event with a unique style and flavor. For these reasons, a growing number of couples now seek the outside assistance of a professional wedding and event planner.
The Complete Course in Wedding & Event Planning.
This Course thoroughly addresses everything you need to know about the art and business of wedding and event planning. From creating a guest list, to hiring vendors, to creating a beautiful wedding design, we cover everything you need to orchestrate a memorable event.
Whether you want to become a professional party planner or just plan your own wedding like a pro, the Sheffield Wedding and Event Planning Course will teach you how to avoid common pitfalls, keep the planning process organized, and create fashionable events. Click here for a Free Course catalog.
Your Comprehensive Wedding and Event Planning Training Includes:
- Twenty complete lessons.
- Six Sheffield Study Guides that lead you step-by-step through your lessons.
- Six Workbooks that let you practice everything you've learned.
- Personal Student Advisor — a working party planner who is available to answer all your questions.
- Unlimited support from the Sheffield faculty of professional wedding and event planners who are willing to answer all your questions.
- Two Virtual Internship projects, which will be carefully evaluated by a working wedding planner.
- Three special supplements describing how to start a business and succeed in the professional world.
- Sheffield Graduation Certificate.
About Sheffield's Wedding and Event Planning Expert.
Xochitl (pronounced so-CHEEL) Gonzalez is a co-founder of Always a Bridesmaid, a successful New York City wedding planning business. Before establishing her own company, she worked as a corporate event planner for the advertising industry's prestigious Clio Awards. She has also been recognized by New York Magazine as one of NYC's premiere wedding planners.
The texts for Sheffield's Wedding and Event Planning Course were updated with Xochitl's assistance, and she wrote a series of informative "letters from the instructor" for the Course Study Guides. Xochitl is also featured in the course's series of audio CDs, on which she discusses her personal experiences and offers you with hours of insider insights into the wedding and event planning profession.
The Sheffield School Wedding & Event Planning Program receives national recognition as a leader in the industry and is featured editorially on Project Wedding, the exclusive online publication for everything weddings. Project Wedding features Wedding Dresses, Wedding Songs, and the most creative and innovative Wedding Ideas from premier event design professionals.
The Sheffield School's Wedding & Event Planning Course is officially recognized by the Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC), the oldest and largest organization exclusively serving wedding professionals. Sheffield School graduates receive discounts on ABC memberships and continuing education opportunities.